Mayan Jungle Adventure: ATVs, Ziplines & Cenote
Explore the Mayan jungle ziplining through its trees, four-wheeling deep into the jungle terrain and swimming in a cool, fresh-water Mayan cenote
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Deep inside the Mayan jungle, the team will welcome you for your safety briefing and prepare you with your equipment (helmet, harness, gloves)
- Now you are ready to zip through the trees on 6 ziplines and 3 interactive bridges, feel the adrenaline going off track on the 50-minute ATV-ride
- Later, cool off by jumping into a 100% natural freshwater cenote
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation from your hotel door
- Specialized and bilingual guides
- Helmets for ziplines and ATV ride, lifejackets at the cenote and lockers
- Passenger insurance
- Breakfast/Lunch - Lockers
- Museo de tequila (tequila tasting)
- You must be 18 or older to ride an ATV alone.
- Only children older than 4 years old allowed.
- Maximum weight for ziplines is 140 kg.
- Pregnant women, people with back, shoulder, neck, or recent surgeries are unable to participate.
QROO, Leona Vicario KM 19.1, Ruta de los Cenotes, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R.
Free cancellation is available up to 24 hours before the activity date.
More activities from this operator