Zip around on your very own speedboat, driving through the incredible mangrove channels. Later, enjoy a snorkel tour at a local reef!
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Drive your own boat for an exciting adventure through the mangrove channels
- Explore dense mangroves on fast and safe boats built for 2 or 4 passengers
- Visit the magnificent Punta Nizuc Reef and snorkel or swim among hundreds of tropical fish
- Head to the Underwater Museum to glide around sculptures found below the surface
- 2hr30min guided tour (bilingual)
- Snorkeling gear (fins, mask, lifevest)
- Bottled natural water
- A new snorkel tube - yours to keep after the tour
- Snorkel at Underwater museum
- Changing rooms and free lockers are available
- It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen (biodegradable please!), and cash for souvenirs and tips
- Participants that do not know how to swim come on this activity at their own risk
- Weight limit is 500 lbs and maximum age is 65 years
- The minimum age for driving the boat is 18 years
- Children must always be in the company of an adult
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hour before the tour departure.
Send an email request for cancellation
Feb 5, 2020
Booked the speed boat/ snorkeling trip. We were the only ones that booked for the day. We still went out even though it was just us. Alex was great tour guild to took us snorkeling for much longer than we had though especially with just the two of us. Would reccomend.
Nov 18, 2019
I paid for snorkling and speedboat. When we arrived, they told us that they did not have any snorkle gear. WOW! really? We ere not refunded. The tour was supposed to be 2 hours and a half. We were only out for and hour. Save you money. Horrible!! Will never book again.
Nov 1, 2019
The main reason why I chose the Barracuda Jungle Tour is because you advertise that the snorkling would be in M.U.S.A. For us, it was a big disappointment not to have this experience. The snorkling was only in Punta Nizuc with only one statue. The person that was guiding us told that the M.U.S.A was very far from where we were and that were another statues in that point, but we couldn't go there due to the current. I believe it should be explained to us before taking the tour and given the possibility for us choosing to do it in any other day. Another thing thar happened that wasn't nice: there were the guide boat, my boat and a third boat following us. In the middle of the tour the guide realized that the third boat got lost and left us alone in the lagoon to find the third boat. I didn think it was nice. Last thing, you told us that we should pay 26 dollars on the day of the tour. What was this price for? Snorkeling in a place where everyone could go? And even worse you charge in dollars but you don't have change for the client. We had to pay in the credit card, which for us is much more expensive. Well, overall terrible experience and would not recomend anyone to do it.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year