Zip around on your very own speedboat, driving through the incredible mangrove channels. Later, enjoy a snorkel tour at a local reef!
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Drive your own boat for an exciting adventure through the mangrove channels
- Explore dense mangroves on fast and safe boats built for 2 or 4 passengers
- Visit the magnificent Punta Nizuc Reef and snorkel or swim among hundreds of tropical fish
- Head to the Underwater Museum to glide around sculptures found below the surface
- 2hr30min guided tour (bilingual)
- Snorkeling gear (fins, mask, lifevest)
- Bottled natural water
- A new snorkel tube - yours to keep after the tour
- Snorkel at Underwater museum
- Changing rooms and free lockers are available
- It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen (biodegradable please!), and cash for souvenirs and tips
- Participants that do not know how to swim come on this activity at their own risk
- Weight limit is 500 lbs and maximum age is 65 years
- The minimum age for driving the boat is 18 years
- Children must always be in the company of an adult
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hour before the tour departure.
Send an email request for cancellation
Sep 13, 2021
El tour promete nadar y practicar snorkel en las esculturas del museo subacuático y jamás llegamos a esa parte, solo al arrecife con los peces.
Jul 9, 2021
The guy at the front desk charged us double for the adventure! He didn’t send my receipt until 15 minutes after the excursion had begun and I had paid, while he told me it was $176, I gave him $200 and he tried to only give me $6 back.. I corrected him and he acted like it was an honest mistake. I was blown away he really was going to steal my money right in front of me. After I got my email receipt I noticed I was only charged $135. So where did $175 come from??! What a terrible scam.
Jun 27, 2021
This was a 50$ photo shoot. You charged us 8$ for 4 cans of tecate. You made us go through a 40 minute photo shoot for which you wanted $150…. You can book a premium all day tour for that price and get a whole day of photos for a third of that price. We saw a couple fish and a shorty statue and were in the water for all of 15 minutes with a grumpy guide. He didn’t tell us a thing and just whistled at us, then didn’t say thank you when we tipped him. This tour is a complete rip off. Worst tour we have done in Mexico.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year