Create your own adventure in the jungle. Snorkel in the underground Sac-Actun river, swim in a cenote, fly in ziplines and experience a Mayan ceremony.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take in a real Mayan Ceremony, participating in an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony with the aromas of copal incense and performed by a Mayan shaman from the community
- Descend 39 feet into the Yaaxmul cenote and swim in the relaxing waters of this natural underground pool
- Enjoy and appreciate nature while flying over the treetops on four different ziplines
- All necessary equipment
- Activities may be overexerting for those with disabilities and/or moms-to-be
- Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances will not be allowed entry
- For safety reasons, on some activities hands must be kept free, as such only “action cam” (Go Pro) style cameras assembled on a chest or head mount, will be permitted
- Activities may have some weather restrictions
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Aug 31, 2020
I can’t rate the park itself but the site where I purchased the tickets is bogus. The park was actually closed on the date I purchased and yet I’m getting the run around about getting my refund.
Meeting location:  287 Carr. Tulum - Cancún
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Puerto Morelos National Park Snorkel Adventure
Enjoy an underwater adventure and discover local marine life in this beautiful setting. Partake in two snorkel sessions in different reefs of the Puerto Morelos National Park, part of the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas!
Duration:  4hrs - 6hrs
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year