- Take your pick of Harley hogs to ride: Choose one that matches your style for the perfect ride through this Caribbean paradise
- Ride through the city of San Miguel de Cozumel to learn about the everyday living of the locals and the region’s fascinating history
- Hit the throttle to fly down roads that wind through the jungle and along the Caribbean
- Visit the Mayan site of El Cedral to explore temples, then check out La Hacienda to discover the story of tequila
- Gaze out over colorful beaches and fill up on an authentic Mexican lunch at Sky Reef, where you can cool off in the turquoise waters
- Harley-Davidson motorcycle
- Backrests, saddlebags and optional windshields
- Bilingual guide
- Helmet and unique bandana
- Authentic Mexican lunch and option to stay at Sky Reef and snorkel
- Insurance, taxes, environmental fees and fuel charges
- Souvenir photos
Please wear jeans, long pants, eye wear, closed shoes and sun block. A motorcycle license and experience in driving a motorcycle are required. Riders must be at least 21 years old. Passengers must be at least 12 years of age.
Refund will be issued if you are on a cruise ship that misses the port. Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents safe operation of the vehicle. Cancellations that do not comply with the above may not be subject to refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below