Learn about Mayan history, see an ancient lighthouse, and climb the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan peninsula on a guided tour through Cancun. Cool off after in a crystal-clear cenote before lunch.
- Visit Coba, an ancient city hidden among the Mexican rainforest, and climb to the top for a spectacular view
- Go for a ride in a pedicab to encounter lost temples and pyramids, learning the true meaning behind Mayan myths and legends
- Stroll through the Mayan city of Tulum to see temple murals, an ancient lighthouse, and gorgeous views of the Caribbean
- Visit a small traditional village to go for a swim in a cenote and fill up on a lunch of traditional Mayan recipes
- Guided tour
- Round A/C Transportation
- Regional buffet lunch with one bottled soft drink or beer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please bring a change clothes, bathing suit, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.