- Visit Coba, an ancient city hidden among the Mexican rainforest, and climb to the top for a spectacular view
- Go for a ride in a pedicab to encounter lost temples and pyramids, learning the true meaning behind Mayan myths and legends
- Stroll through the Mayan city of Tulum to see temple murals, an ancient lighthouse, and gorgeous views of the Caribbean
- Visit a small traditional village to go for a swim in a cenote and fill up on a lunch of traditional Mayan recipes
- Guided tour
- Round A/C Transportation
- Regional buffet lunch with one bottled soft drink or beer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please bring a change clothes, bathing suit, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private All-Day Tour of Merida Uxmal and Cacao Plantation from Cancun
Enjoy a private tour to the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula to visit Uxmal, learn about cacao production and more. Climb an ancient pyramid, check out a female monastery, and see the famed Temple of the Turtle.