Become an expert in ancient Mayan history. Visit Chichen Itza, Valladolid and the Ik-Kil cenote on a one day tour complete with lunch and air-conditioned transportation.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore one of the most famous ancient Yucatan cities, Chichen Itza, where the Kukulkan pyramid and other centuries-old temples stand
- Check out the astronomical observatory, the sacrificial pit, and a playing field for the ancient Mayan ball game of pok-ta-pok
- Take a refreshing swim in Ik-Kil, a beautiful sinkhole with crystal-clear waters and locally known as a cenote
- Hear stories about the area’s rich past and thriving culture, straight from a professional who is also a local
- Round transportation with A/C
- Bilingual Guide
- Guided tour and free time at Chichén Itzá
- Bottled Water
- Visit to Ikkil cenote
- Regional Buffet
- Visit to Valladolid
Please bring towels, sunscreen and sunglasses. Please remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year