- Wander around one of the most beautiful places in Cancun, the Rio Lagartos nature reserve, to encounter local wildlife in its native habitat
- Check out Ek Balam, a stunning Mayan site that is still archaeologically active and still revealing secrets long lost to the world
- Scamper up a towering pyramid to look out over lush jungle landscapes dotted with Mayan ruins
- Snap stunning photos of nesting flamingos and weather-worn ruins to show off to friends and family
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants to sample the flavorful cuisine
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Official tour guide
- Boat ride in Rio Lagartos
- Highway tolls
- Bottled water
Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes, a camera, sunblock, a hat or cap. Admission to the sites is not included. Wheelchairs and scooters are permitted upon request. Feel to bring your own drinks.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below