- Head to Coba, an immense Mayan city covering 50 square miles, which was built during the “Classic” period of Mayan civilization
- Wander around Tulum, a charming Mayan city that looks out over sandy Caribbean beaches
- Head down to shore to cool off in the same emerald waters that the Mayans swam in centuries ago
- Scamper up the tallest pyramid on the peninsula and look out over lush jungle landscapes that are dotted with Mayan ruins
- Learn about Mayan myths and history from a guide, who answers all the questions you have about this lost civilization
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Guided tour of Coba and Tulum
- Highway tolls
- Bottled water
Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes, a camera, sunblock, a hat or cap. Admission to the sites is not included. Wheelchairs and scooters are permitted upon request. Feel to bring your own drinks.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below