- Fill up on a guided food tour around Cancun with a professional guide, who takes you to must-try eateries
- Savor all sorts of authentic flavors, including coconut water from real coconut, freshly made corn tortillas, tlacoyos, fresh Mexican cheese and exotic fruits
- Hear stories of the area’s thriving food scene from an insider with plenty of interesting tidbits
- Chat with vendors, who showcase savory morsels for you to try and colorful keepsakes for you to take home
- Professional chef-guide
- Walking tour of Market 23
- Food tasting
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff (depending on option selected)
Tour starts at 9:30 a.m. from the meeting point, which will be specified after the booking. If you selected the Tour and Transfer option, you will be picked-up and dropped off in the lobby of the Cancun Hotel where you are staying. Adult pricing applies to all travelers except infants. A minimum of two people per booking is required. A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.