Visit the Mayan highlights of the Yucatan Peninsula on a two-day tour of Merida, Uxmal, Izamal and Chichen Itza. Immerse yourself in both Mayan and colonial history with in-depth tours that reveal the full beauty of these amazing places.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit Uxmal where ancient roads lead among the ruins and you get a taste of the stunning architectural works of the Mayan civilization
- Explore Chichen Itza, one of the largest Mayan cities ever built on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Wander around the Kukulcán pyramid, which was built between 900 and 1200 AD, and learn about the mathematical prowess of the Mayans
- Combine tours of fascinating Mayan sites with trips to colorful colonial cities found around Cancun
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants and go for a swim at a cenote, or sinkhole, to cool off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Official tour guide
- Admissions to all sites
- One night at a hotel
- Highway tolls
Please bring comfortable clothes, walking shoes and a small suitcase with a change of clothes, as well as a hat, camera, sunscreen and anything else you may need.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Oct 28, 2016
The tour included extraordinary sites. My guide was very competent and passionate in explaining even tiny details and patterns. All the more he was very flexible and interactive. Many thanks.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year