Cancun to Riviera Maya Private Whale Shark Tour
Dive into the emerald waters of the Gulf to swim with whale sharks! Glide through clear waters as these enormous creatures pass by. Enjoy the bright sun and sandy beaches before cruising over the water to prime snorkeling spots with your guide.
What You Will Do
- Experience the rush of swimming with whale sharks, the biggest species of fish in the world on a guided snorkeling tour with a professional
- Zip over the warm waters as an ocean breeze blows past and you head to gorgeous diving locations
- Savor a freshly prepared ceviche lunch on the beach of Playa Norte, one of Isla Mujeres' most beloved beaches
- Round-trip private transportation from your hotel to the marina at Cancun
- Express breakfast, water, soft drinks, and snacks
- Snorkel equipment, including lifejacket, mask, fins, and snorkel
- Ceviche lunch
It's recommended that you bring biodegradable sunblock, a hat, a long sleeve shirt and a wetsuit. Pregnant women and children under 5 should not take this tour. All guests must wear their life jacket during the boat portion of the trip. Vegetarian meals available, please advise before the tour.
No refund for no-shows.