Cancun Jungle Full-Day Bike Tour
A tour that has you biking through green canopies of jungle untouched by people, kayaking through a watery forest of cork trees, and visiting an orchid garden.
What You Will Do
- Follow a pair of experienced local guides on an activity-filled mountain biking tour through the lush Yucatan jungle
- Enjoy a kayak tour through a surreal floating forest filled with birds and small local wildlife
- Visit a dazzling orchid garden that’s home to 32 different species of orchids, as well as the locally revered Millennium Tree, so-called because of its estimated age
- Ride through untouched forests, cycling peacefully and enjoying the beauty of your natural surroundings
- Bike rental and helmet
- Water, soda, gatorade, and snacks
- Round-trip transportation from meeting point
Bring a helmet, cycling gloves, and your hydro bag if you have one. Two people minimum. Quick and easy transport to and from meeting point available.