Cancun Dolphins Royal Swim
Travel to a scenic off-shore Cancun island and learn how to interact with curious playful dolphins in a natural sea environment.
What You Will Do
- Roundtrip ferry transportation to and from the dolphin site on picturesque Isla Mujeres, a small off-shore island just a stone’s throw from Cancun
- Short briefing and informational orientation followed by 50 minutes in the water interacting with friendly, active dolphins who each have their own unique personality
- Opportunity to swim with dolphins, or stand safely on an in-water platform that allows dolphins to swim right up to you (perfect for those who can’t swim)
- Learn key dolphin training techniques like the foot push, dorsal tow,and handshake
- Complimentary fantasy snorkel experience with your choice of stingrays or sharks
- National open bar and buffet lunch, following the swim, at an on-site beach club
If you have any health or physical problems please inform operator prior to trip. Make sure you remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect the environment and the marine wildlife.