Cancun Dolphin Swim Adventure
Frolic with a playful pod of dolphins in a gorgeous natural setting located on the shores of a tranquil Cancun island.
What You Will Do
- Roundtrip ferry transportation to and from the dolphin site on picturesque Isla Mujeres, a small off-shore island just a stone’s throw from Cancun
- Short briefing and informational orientation followed by 60 minutes in the water interacting with friendly, active dolphins who each have their own unique personality
- Opportunity to swim with dolphins, or stand safely on an in-water platform that allows dolphins to swim right up to you (perfect for those who can’t swim)
- Enjoy a belly ride (where you hold a dolphin’s fins while he rides upright and backwards across the water) and learn key dolphin training techniques like the foot push, dorsal tow,and handshake
- National open bar and buffet lunch, following the swim, at an on-site beach club
If you have any health or physical problems please inform operator prior to trip. Make sure you remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect the environment and the marine wildlife.