Calm-Water Fishing Trip in Murrells Inlet
Reel in a tasty catch as you spend the day on the calm backwaters of Murrells Inlet. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you catch all sorts of fish under the pristine South Carolina sky.
What You Will Do
- Coast over waters teeming with fish as you live it up at sea on board a comfortable fishing charter
- Head out on a boat equipped with up-to-date electronic systems and approved safety equipment
- Spend the day on the serene backwaters of Murrells Inlet as you gaze out over the picturesque scenery
- Skip the hassle of cleaning your catch with the friendly crew taking care of the nitty-gritty
- Fishing license
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait and ice
- Fish cleaning services
- Fishing trip
Please dress according to the weather and season. Please also wear non-skid footwear and bring sunscreen. It is recommended that you eat a non-greasy breakfast and keep all cameras and electronics in a water tight bag. Please check with your doctor if you think you might get sea sick. Please no glass of any kind and no alcohol except for beer. Participants must be at least 21 years old to drink.
Full refund for cancellations made seven days before charter date.