Foothills Sidecar Adventure
Hop into a sidecar for an unforgettable, open-air journey through the Canadian countryside. Ride away with a friendly guide steering the way on a motorcycle as you explore around Calgary.
What You Will Do
- Escape the city for a memorable tour on board a vintage sidecar motorcycle that your guide drives.
- Feel the wind in your face as you ride down country routes, breathing in the fresh air and taking in the sights, smells and sounds
- Visit the area around Calgary, heading into the Foothills region to the southwest to escape the hustle of the city
- Hear stories about the history of the city and the landmarks you pass by, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Sidecar motorcycle, helmets and communicators
- Bottle of water
- Sheepskins and rain gear are carried on board for your comfort in the event of cold temperatures or a sudden rain shower
Not recommended for pregnant travellers or those with back problems. The tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if you are able to transfer with assistance we can accommodate you and if you have a folding chair, we can take it along.
Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the weather conditions. Bring a light jacket and gloves for cooler temperatures. Ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and your sunglasses. We do make one refreshment stop along the route as well as a couple of stops for photos.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings