- Gaze up at the starry sky on an overnight excursion into the Mayan jungle where you explore one of two spots, depending on the weather
- Choose Option A and set up camp in the ancient city of Calakmul, once a powerful capital and now an important 20th-century archeological finding
- Choose Option B and visit the ruins of Xpujil, Becán and Chicanná and sleep next to a tranquil lagoon deep in the jungle
- Keep your eyes open for exotic wildlife in the surrounding jungle: Spot monkeys, toucans, ocellated turkeys, deer and possibly jaguars and pumas
- Learn about the meanings and uses of ancient architecture, as well as the history of this significant Mayan city since the Classic period
- Entrance fees
- Visit to Nature and Archaeological Museum
- Biosphere camping permits
- Bottled water, soda, picnic lunch at archaeological site and dinner on Day 1, breakfast on Day 2
- Camping equipment
- Bilingual guide
It is strongly recommended that you eat breakfast before your tour. The tour is 2 days and 1 night.
100% deposit refund for cancellations made prior to 60 days prior to tour’s departure. 50% deposit refund for cancellations made between 20 and 60 days prior tour’s departure. No refund for cancellations made 20 days prior tour’s departure.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below