In this culmination of our workshops, you will learn how to apply the knowledge from the preceding classes towards making accurate manual exposures and ensuring that your subject is correctly focused.
- Learn key photography concepts from an expert to enhance your skills
- Understand the different camera metering modes (matrix/evaluative, average, and spot) for measuring light
- Master exposure control across multiple photos and has expertise in capturing photos in challenging lighting situations, like backlit subjects
- Choose the appropriate autofocus mode (single shot, servo, etc.) for various scenarios and Keep moving subjects in focus with specialized techniques
- Our workshops take place partly or fully outdoors.
- Keep an eye on the weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- Face coverings are required.
Cancellations for a full refund are permitted up to 4 weeks before an event. Beyond that, you may request a single schedule modification up to 7 days before the event.