Enjoy a pleasant day away from the city as you leisurely travel through the magnificent countryside of the Saanich Peninsula on a vineyard tour, stopping at three different locations to sample mouthwatering vintages
- Set off on a guided tour to some of the best wineries in British Columbia where you sample delicious wines made locally
- Head to De Vine Vineyards, Church and State Wines, and Symphony Vineyard for a taste of rich reds and refreshing whites
- Listen to a friendly tour guide fill you in on local secrets as you marvel at the natural beauty of the Saanich Peninsula
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of a local winery, then head to your private tasting
- Tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Bottled water
- Orientation 15 minutes before departure; please arrive early to avoid missing out.
- Fall and Winter tours may include a brewery or cidery due to limited winery hours.
- Bring two pieces of Valid ID; participants must be 19 years old or older.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
Within 15 days or more of your tour, 85% refund. Within 14 days of your tour, 50% refund. Within seven days of your tour, tour credit only. Cancellations within 72 hours of tour, no refunds and no credits.