Embark on a delightful wine tour through Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island’s oldest grape-growing region, savoring delicious wines and gaining an inside look at the wine-making process as you wander through charming local vineyards
- Indulge yourself with a sampling of Vancouver’s best wines whose tastes range from poignant to subtle
- Learn all about the wine-making process on an informative tour through green vineyards
- Take in Cowichan Valley’s abundant forests and pristine waters as you leave the hassle of transportation up to someone else
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Local tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation from Victoria to Vancouver
- Samples at all venues
- Discounts on wines at certain venues
- Bottled water
- Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Please be early to avoid missing out.
- Please wear close-toed shoes for safety on the behind the scenes tour.
- Vineyard tours are subject to weather restrictions.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
85% refund for cancellations made within 15 days or more in advance of your tour; 50% refund for cancellations made within 14 days of your; tour credit for cancellations within 7 days of your tour; no refunds or credits for cancellations within 72 hours of tour.