Embark on a beer-filled tour of Vancouver, granting you insider access to the vibrant local brewing culture, where you’ll sample a diverse range of craft beers, from refreshing light lagers to rich and complex dark porters
- Take off on a guided tour of Vancouver that focuses on the city’s growing craft beer culture
- Visit local craft breweries for a sampling flight of beers, spirits and mixed drinks: Sip a variety of unique flavors or classic styles with a twist
- Gain an insider’s look at the brewing process as you learn how craft beer is made
- Sit back and relax with comfy transportation that gets you to and from your brewing destination in style
- Tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Samples at all stops
- Ability to purchase any craft beer or spirits
- Bottled water
- Schedule of breweries varies depending on the day of the week.
- Please meet 30 minutes prior to tour time for morning tours and 15 minutes prior to tour time for afternoon tours.
- Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Please be early to avoid missing out.
- Please wear close-toed shoes for safety on the behind the scenes tour.
- This is an educational experience.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
There is an 85% refund for cancellations within 15 days of your tour; a 50% refund for cancellations made within 14 days of your tour; tour credit is given for cancellations made within seven days of your tour. There are no refunds and no credits for cancellations made within 72 hours of your tour.