- Stroll the fun, funky and hipster Buckman hood, never more than a stone’s throw from indie retail, cafes and eateries
- While learning the fascinating backstories of the local chefs and the renown Portland food scene
- And sampling a variety of delicious foods, including Russian, Venezuelan and Dutch waffles
- Enjoying upscale James Beard nominated restaurants, comfort food in casual eateries, a visit to a vibrant food cart pod and a gourmet shop in a converted industrial building
- And uncovering what makes Portland special with your experienced Portland-loving local guide.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for additional recommendations to make your Portland visit the best it can be!
Lunch (you won’t leave hungry!) and a Portland-loving local guide
Wear comfortable shoes and bring rain gear, if it looks like we will be blessed with some of Portland’s liquid sunshine.
The tour can be adapted to be gluten free.
This tour requires you to be 21 and over.
- We certainly understand things come up for you. If you cancel more than 24 hours before, you receive a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before, no refund is available and you forfeit the payment.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below