Bus Tour of Guilin City
Spend the day exploring one of China's most beautiful cities on a guided bus tour. Enjoy a spontaneous day as your guide takes care of the nitty gritty and you take in the stunning landscapes.
What You Will Do
- Ride past ancient graffiti dating to the time of the Tang dynasty, which is immortalized on the walls of the underground Reed Flute Cave
- Soak in panoramic views of Guilin and the surrounding mountains after a brisk hike to the summit of Fubo Hill
- Cross the ancient Flower Bridge at Seven Star Park: Check out the park's stone forests and nature trails
- Hear stories about the city's history, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Passport information required at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
Full refund for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.