- 51 Ratings
Buds & Breweries Tours in San Diego
Explore San Diego on a tour that's all about introducing you the city's best beers and breweries. Check out two breweries and a dispensary for four hours of fun.
What You Will Do
- Set off in comfort and style to a huge brewery and a dispensary, ending up at another brewery for four hours of fun
- Bring your own cannabis or check out some top quality strains while at the dispensary
- Drink your fill at one of California’s largest and best breweries, which is located right here in San Diego
- See the behind-the-scenes process of how quality beer is brewed, enjoying delicious samples
- Wander around the dispensary for the chance to purchase the best products available in Southern California
- Buds and breweries tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 10 days in advance.
- 51 Ratings
other than being 30 minutes late, I had an amazing time!! I learned soooo much and Alex was amazing and pretty knowledgeable about the cannabis industry!! Thanks so much guys!! :)
We ended our trip early, only visiting one dispensary and one brewery because we were running behind schedule. Otherwise it was fun!
would like better music on the bus.
Second brewery lame. Dispensary weak. Host on the bus great.
I got the impression from the advertisement that we were going to be educated in the growing and packaging of the product It would’ve been nice to visit a grower The guides were absolutely wonderful made friends on the bus I think we should have visited the second dispensary the dispensary was very busy and we were not able to ask all the questions that we had this is a win-win for the dispensary that the dispensary didn’t give us anything Place was like a shopping mall very few questions you could get the answer they were so busy
The concept is very cool and original. The tour guides are knowledgeable and friendly. The biggest issue I saw was in the organization and timing of the stops. I think with a little more time, this will get ironed out and more professional. One other thing...maybe separate tours into more informational (for people interested to the molecular level) and those who just want to party.