- 7 Ratings
Guided City Tour of Bogotá
Immerse yourself in local culture on a complete tour of downtown Bogota. Check out colonial houses, art, emeralds, museums, mountain viewpoints, and more.
What You Will Do
- Tour the vibrant and contrasting streets of Downtown Bogotá with a friendly guide showing you around
- Taste a range of delicious foods and fruits that reflect the local culture, plus visit a number of museums
- Learn all about the history of the city, from its indigenous past to its modern-day achievements
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Fruit and juice tasting
- Coca-leaf tea tasting
- Entry to Gold Museum and Botero Museum
- Cable car or funicular two way ticket
Lunch: you can choose from a variety of restaurants in the area (our guide will help you pick)
Send us an email with CANCELLATION as a topic 12 hours before the start of the activity.
- 7 Ratings
- Cesar Fabrizio
Me gusto mucho la experiencia y el trato de la guía, los felicito. Recomendableeeee
A comprehensive and very interesting tour. I could have a good glampse of the city including entrance to museums. My guide Julian showed an extensive knowledge of colombian history and conversation with him could reach any topic. No need to say he was always in disposition to help me even when not included in the tour agenda
I had a great time taking 3 different tours with Gran Colombia Tours. On each tour, I was the only client and I was given special attention. Tour guides Marissa and Natalia were especially helpful. The cost of each tour was also very reasonable (about half of what Expedia's vendors wanted to charge). I can't recommend Gran Colombia tours highly enough. Kurt K., Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed the tour. Thank you so much.