- 13 Ratings
Two-Hour Trail Ride in Red Canyon
Giddy up on a historic trail to get a feel for the Wild West during a horseback riding adventure. Marvel at the secluded wonder of your surroundings as you discover the fun of horseback riding.
What You Will Do
- Explore the best of Red Canyon with a horseback riding adventure that offers two hours of fun
- Follow the Cassidy Trail, which is named after the famous outlaw, Butch Cassidy, who used this trail to avoid capture
- Take advantage of a spot that's rarely visited and which showcases untouched beauty at every turn
- Stretch your legs at Brayton Point to gaze out over spectacular views of hoodoos and canyons
- Two-hour horseback riding adventure
Please do not bring a backpack.
- 13 Ratings
We had a blast. The trail was just challenging enough to make it exciting. The horses did so well and are beautiful too. Thank you for the great memory we will always have!
We had a great trip. Beautiful view to the red canyon. Also for childs and for non-experienced people a advised. Horses are very easy going.
Really nice views from the trail. Lori was a great lead. She was friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend
I ride. Competition trail. Wanted to experience Utah. This was THE best. Chad, our trail guide, is fantastic!! We swapped stories and boy, he had some good ones. Even my husband enjoyed the ride and he's really a skier. My little quarter horse, Zeke (a mare?) was the sweetest. So nice to ride a "confident " horse who isn't barn sour or a pain in the neck. My Mickey (my horse) will be jelious. Just can't say enough about Chan the the ride. It was , again, fantastic!
My sister and I wanted to ride in Kodachrome and see the lovely scenery through a horse's ears!! We're both horse people and we were very happy with our horses. Our wrangler Jeff was wonderful and knew a lot of great stories about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, as well as the area. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Fun ride with amazing views and wonderful horses