Red Canyon Thunder Mountain Trail Horseback Ride
Explore a challenging trail in Red Canyon on a guided horseback tour. Work with a professional as you see stunning sights while riding along steep routes.
What You Will Do
- Giddy up on a one-hour horseback ride to Thunder Mountain with an expert leading the way
- Hop on a well-trained horse that's gentle and accustomed to more experienced riders
- Enjoy a ride over steep canyons and by hoodoos and canyons that's not for the faint of heart
- Take a break for a delicious lunch while gazing out over the natural beauty of the canyons
- One-hour guided horseback ride
- Lunch and bottled water
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings
MIKE is the #1 Trail guide and really is a great guy to converse with and learn from. The horses are very safe and they know their job. They also have some of the best pie and are sure to make you feel safe and included! GREAT family and GREAT company.
Jeff was a fun and engaging guide. The Thunder Mountain ride was spectacular. There was little traffic on the trail and it was designed for a a nice break in the middle. The horses were easy to ride and direct.