- 3 Ratings
Broadway Chapel Tour in New Haven
Sample some of New Haven's best restaurants and enjoy a shopping spree on an exciting your. Discover downtown's amazing walkability, checking out the architecture and history of Yale University.
What You Will Do
- Visit Tomatillo Taco Joint for chips, salsa, and limonada, then check out Yorkside Pizza & Restaurant for Greek specialties, pizza, and wine
- Check out the shopping of the Broadway District at stores like J.Crew, Urban Outfitters, Patagonia, Trailblazer, Apple, Barbour, and Origins
- Continue the foodie food with Crepe Choupette where you indulge in a crepe and galette tasting
- End the tour with another shopping experience at the Chapel Street merchants, including Wave Gallery, L'Occitane en Provence, and Raggs for Men & Women
- All food and drink tastings
- Parking in The Shops at Yale surface lot
- Guided tour
Our tours run rain or shine so please dress for the weather. Our tours are walking tours so please wear comfortable walking shoes. Please arrive 10 minutes beforehand as we start right on time.
Since the tours are set up in advance and are limited in number we may charge a $20 fee for all rescheduling or cancellations that cannot be rebooked, or are within 48 hours of the tour.
- 3 Ratings