- Experience Pittsburgh by bike and by bridge, a unique angle from which to see the city
- Ride over 4 bridges and learn fun facts about them and their surrounding neighborhoods
- Cycle along the river trails, past fascinating landmarks, around the Downtown triangle of Pittsburgh and get breathtaking views of Downtown and its river fronts,
- Treat yourself to a unique side of Pittsburgh not even every local gets to see
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet
- Pittsburgh souvenir
- Free appetizer + dessert coupons from our Downtown restaurant partners
Please show up 15 minutes prior to departure time for tour check-in and to get your bikes if you are renting from us. Those who rent from us will get a helmet at our shop. If you have your own helmet, please bring it.
Wear comfortable clothing. Make sure you wear shoes with a good grip. Sandals should have a strap around the ankle. NO FLIP-FLOPS ALLOWED.
Bring a refillable water bottle (full of the drink of your choice). You can purchase a water bottle for $2 in the shop.
You will be asked to read and sign a waiver before the tour begins, agreeing to respect and follow the local road laws and to obey posted signage during the entire tour.
The routes are easy to ride. Several stops will be made over the course of 3 hours. If you have serious health problems, please do not go on a ride with us. Tour guides reserve the right to prevent riders from going on tour. Stay hydrated and make sure you eat something before getting physically active. Wear sunscreen!
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.