- 154 Ratings
Table Rock State Parasailing Adventure
Feel what it's like to fly on a parasailing adventure over the Table Rock Lake. Soar hundreds of feet in the air for up to 15 minutes and take in the stunning landscape of 300+ acres of hickory and oak forests.
What You Will Do
- Fly high on a 10-15 minute parasailing adventure over Table Rock Lake, and enjoy the amenities available to you with the closest full-service marina to Branson
- Cruise along the lake with a boating captain who has more than two decades of parasailing experience—knowing you're in good hands with an expert staff
- Take off directly from the boat and into the air as the boat slowly lifts you over the aquamarine waters of Table Rock Lake
- Look out over the beauty of a state park with forested landscapes from 250 feet in the air
- 10-15 minute parasailing flight
- Captain, boat transportation, and all equipment needed to fly
Guests must be 5+, and there is no special skill or prior experience required.
Same day, $30 cancellation fee. Weather cancellations are always refunded.
- 154 Ratings
The crew was AWESOME!! Everything went smoothly and it was so much fun!! Thanks for a great experience!!
Great time. Very professional and friendly. Was an awesome ride. Highly recommend.
The pictures were very bad. I wasn't smart enough to look at them before buying. Almost all of the pictures had the people blacked out because of the lighting. The video was pretty much worthless as it was 1 minute of the people in the air. I was expecting some video of them hooking up and the initial lift off where they are the most excited and or scared. So that was very disappointing. That being said, the crew was great. Very friendly and obviously know what you are doing. The ride was longer than expected. On another note, the communication via the State Park Marina and your company absolutely sucks. I logged onto the State Park marina website, clicked on the Parasail link. It gave me a phone # to call that number was to the Marina. Hit 4 to go to ParaSail which is a recording that in the end goes back to one of the Staffers at the Marina. Those Staffers no nothing about Parasail the ones I talked to couldn't even give me a direct number to talk to anyone at Parasail. That whole process was very frustrating. Even with all the frustration we are going to do it again.
My kids had a fantastic time parasailing! Captain Sam was great to work with, as we had to work around some weather issues. We are looking forward to parasailing again next year! I'm going to join them next time!
My son and I had a great time! This was my 12 year old's main activity that he wanted to do when in Branson and he was very happy! I rode tandem with him and it was a beautiful view of the area. The crew took a brief video and many pics that you could buy which we appreciated! It was a wonderful time! I highly recommend it!!