Explore the rich history and vibrant culture of Manaus, the capital of Amazonas, on a comprehensive tour of its must-see destinations, immersing yourself in the city’s colorful sights and uncovering its captivating essence
- Take a tour of the capital of the Amazon to discover its history and culture
- Visit key landmarks such as the Opera House, the Alto Rio Negro Bridge, the Rio Negro Palace, local markets, and much more
- Learn about the history of the “Heart of the Amazon” and the culture of this area surrounded by natural and historical beauties during this small-group excursion
- City tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Friendly and knowledgable English-speaking guide
- English-speaking driver
- Car with air-conditioning
- Tickets for the Amazon Theater are available for purchase.
- It is expressly prohibited: to hold, grab, carry, hurt, take along, among others, animals and plants, trees etc.
- The fines can reach 100 thousand reais and injunctions to tourists and entities that do not respect the prohibitions.
Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, a 100% refund is available. Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, a 90% refund is possible with a signed and stamped medical or death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings, and spouse). No refunds are provided after the tours, except for cancellations by Amazon Amazing Tours due to meteorological or operational reasons. Non-attendance on the tour does not qualify for a refund.