Experience an exhilarating excursion from Manaus, fishing for piranha and watching out for alligators, as you navigate the lush coastline along the Solimoes River, surrounded by picturesque local fishing boats, and get ready to reel in the catch of the day
- Travel to Iranduba via boat, watching the local fisherman go about their daily work during the peaceful journey
- Bait a hook and drop it in the Solimoes; relax and wait for the piranha to do what they do best — bite
- Look for alligators floating on the surface of the water at dusk as the boat navigates up the small channels around the river
- Watch as your naturalist guide catches an alligator with his bare hands for closer examination and education
- Guided boat tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, and the child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults.
- The start point is in Manaus.
- It is expressly prohibited to hold, grab, carry, hurt, take along, among others, animals and plants, trees etc.
- The fines can reach 100 thousand reais and injunctions to tourists and entities that do not respect the prohibitions.
- We recommend that our customers always use life-jackets for added safety during the tour, especially when there are children in the group.
Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, a 100% refund is available. Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, a 90% refund is possible with a signed and stamped medical or death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings, and spouse). No refunds are provided after the tours, except for cancellations by Amazon Amazing Tours due to meteorological or operational reasons. Non-attendance on the tour does not qualify for a refund.