There’s nothing quite like the Vallarta Botanical Garden, and the new Botanical Delights Tour and Culinary Adventure is the best way to enjoy the most from your experience there.
Duration:  5hrs - 6hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
See and Experience:
- Cultivated Gardens
- Plant Conservatories
- Hiking Trails
- Forest Preserve
- Award-winning Restaurant
- Garden Gift Shop & Plant Nursery
Opportunities for additional activities such as swimming in a tropical river
The Vallarta Botanical Garden is in a class of its own with awards and distinctions including:
- USA TODAY’s Reader’s Choice #5 Botanical Garden in North America (2019)
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Welcome refreshment
- Insect repellent / A flower for the ladies
- An authentic Mexican meal Lunch
- Bottled water Vallarta
- Botanical Gardens entrance
- Visit to the “Cabinet of Curiosities”
- Entry/Admission - Vallarta Botanical Gardens
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must be at least 4 years old
- Customers must inform if they suffer from any critical medical condition which could affect his / her status during the tour, if this is the case, he/she must be immediately transferred to the nearest hospital or clinic, covering his / her medical expenses that were generated.
- Clients should inform the guide about any allergic reaction they may have, be it insects or plants and / or food.
- Clients are responsible for the alcoholic beverages they ingest. (+18)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Mar 8, 2023
Mar 5, 2023
Feb 17, 2023
We had a lovely time. It would have been nice if there was a more intensive hiking option for people that would like to see more of the grounds. What we saw was beautiful, but it was just a small part.
Feb 15, 2023
Feb 15, 2023
The garden is beautiful. We took the guided tour option with lunch. Our guide, Ricardo, was both knowledgeable and kind -always available to help us over rough terrain or stairs. Our assistant guide , Ping Pong (every tour seems to have a dog lead the way) was adorable. The lunch was the best I’ve ever had at a museum or similar venue.
Feb 10, 2023
Feb 3, 2023
Jan 31, 2023
Jan 16, 2023
Dec 17, 2022
Meeting location:  399 Ignacio L. Vallarta
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year