- 5 Ratings
Young Bakers Class in Chestnut Hill
Master the art of baking while you're young with a class tailored to kids captured by the call of cooking. Create tasty baked goods with a lesson that gives kids the skills to thrive in the kitchen.
What You Will Do
- Sign your budding baker up for an hour and a half of fun where they get their hands dirty whipping up sweet treats
- Cover the fundamentals of baking to take home the skills and confidence necessary for success in the kitchen
- Discuss everything from properly reading a recipe to mixing and measuring ingredients
- Make a variety of creative baked goods, which rotate weekly, and free your inner chef
- Hour and a half baking class for kids
- 5 Ratings
My daughter can't wait to go back.
My daughter had a lot of fun and my husband thought the teacher was very enthusiastic. My only "complaint" is that the kids only made one batch of cupcakes and didn't even frost them. In 1.5 hours I would expect them to do a lot more. My son does a cooking class in Newton and they bake one item and cook one item in a one hour class. They also bring home a lot more than just two cupcakes.
The teacher truly engaged the kids!
Allison did a great job managing more kids than expected and the cupcakes were delicious! I like that she did two recipes AND storytimes. I had a fun time helping out and we hope to come back again soon. ~Allison Hoch