Please reschedule or cancel before 72 hours prior to the class.
- 8 Ratings
Stemless Wine Glass Glassblowing Workshop in Norwood
Sip decadent wine from a handmade glass when you whip up your own wine glass in an intensive glassblowing class. Unleash your inner artist as you learn this delicate art form and craft two colorful pieces to take home with you.
What You Will Do
- Shape and mold two colorful stemless wine glasses as you customize the colors and form to make practical pieces you can use at home
- Get creative with a 3-hour class that encourages you to channel your inner vision into stunning works of art
- Learn about the classic art form of glassblowing as you work with a gifted professional who is there to offer you any assistance and ensure you enjoy your time
- 3-hour glassblowing class
- Two stemless wine glasses
- 8 Ratings
It was a great class! Very fun!
Keith couldn't have been more patient teaching us and we were so pleased with our glasses! Would return to do it again. It was awesome! Maybe a hockey Mom event??
Keith was great - good instruction, learned a lot about the process and why things are done in a certain way, and all our products came out great - more importantly they stood up. The other instructor (2 of our 6 had him) was open about being a new artisan and that was fine, but those products don't stand up. He didn't provide them with a flat base for their glasses. The experience was awesome and most of us look forward to trying it again. But it's important to meet the base level of consistency across instructors so participants can enjoy their product. Thanks, Karen
The instructor was fun and informative. Just watching and being part of the process is amazing! Glass is so beautiful!
Keith explained what we were going to do so we understood it while still having a good time. My two friends really enjoyed their birthday present and so did I.