- 38 Ratings
Norwood Three-Hour Glow-in-the-Dark Glassblowing
Try your skills at glassblowing like never before. Craft your own bowl or ornament that can glow-in-the-dark.
What You Will Do
- Have fun with other likeminded crafters, during a guided three-hour glow-in-the-dark glassblowing class
- Get a chance to make two glowing items, ranging from wineglasses, vases, bowls, or paperweights
- Work alongside a professional artist who is eager to provide you with techniques and skills for a successful creation
- Enjoy meeting new likeminded friends and bringing something home you can cherish your fond memories with for years to come
- Three-hour glow-in-the-dark glassblowing class
- 38 Ratings
The instructor Keith was amazing! He was patient and very knowledgeable. The whole experience was amazing and so much fun! I was so excited to bring home my pieces and show them off
The instructor was great, I had a lot of fun, and the bowl and ornament came out great. Great value for the price.
Although I liked the paperweight and vase that i made, they do not glow in the dark.
I had a great time! The class was small and Keith was a great instructor. Making the scalloped bowl was AMAZING! I can’t wait to pick it up. Thanks for a great experience.
Keith was an excellent teacher and our group had a great time creating with him. We will be back!
This was my 4th time taking a class with Luke Adams (3 in Norwood and one in Boston with. NOCA). They're always so much fun and the instructors make sure your pieces are how you want them and that they look great!
Class was great teacher was wonderful
Christine did a great job leading our class. she was very good at explaining the options and all the steps along the way. This was our second class and we had a great time at both.
Keith was great! He was very helpful, taught, explained and gave us a little more independence. He is a great teacher and he shared much knowledge about techniques and the why's and how's of glass blowing. I really enjoyed the class!
Keith was amazing! Super talented, and so fun to watch him work. I’d recommend this class to anyone who is up for trying something new and exciting!