- 26 Ratings
Norwood Glow-in-the-Dark Hourlong Glassblowing
Have fun making a glow-in-the-dark creation with likeminded crafters. Partake in a glassblowing class, mastering the art of an ornament or paperweight.
What You Will Do
- Get ready to get crafty alongside newfound friends, during a guided one hour glow-in-the-dark glassblowing class
- Enjoy making one glowing item, which can include a paperweight, ornament, or a pumpkin
- Work closely with a professional artist who is experienced in this craft and passionate about helping students
- Bring home something you can cherish and provide you with fond memories for years to come
- One-hour glow-in-the-dark glassblowing class
- 26 Ratings
I <3 Scott!
This was our third time, and as always, our experience was great!!
Unique experience! Christina was patient, sharp, & informative. Family fun about a dozen times past cpl years.
I have taken my family several times and this was just as great and learned even more about glass and how heat works with glass very educational for my grandson (as well as me) and he loved it!
Scott was great! Really helpful and hilarious.
The class itself was very interesting and I enjoyed it. It would be nice if they has examples of the items offered so people could make an informed choice as to what they wanted to make. I took the glow in the dark class and my ornament does not glow but my sister did the paper wieght and hers turned out beautifully...yes, I am jealous...lol. Lastly, if you pay to have it shipped, it would be nice to receive a tracking number.
I have always wanted to try this and it was so much fun! Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely do this again!