- 30 Ratings
Norwood Glow-in-the-Dark Hourlong Glassblowing
Have fun making a glow-in-the-dark creation with likeminded crafters. Partake in a glassblowing class, mastering the art of an ornament or paperweight.
What You Will Do
- Get ready to get crafty alongside newfound friends, during a guided one hour glow-in-the-dark glassblowing class
- Enjoy making one glowing item, which can include a paperweight, ornament, or a pumpkin
- Work closely with a professional artist who is experienced in this craft and passionate about helping students
- Bring home something you can cherish and provide you with fond memories for years to come
- One-hour glow-in-the-dark glassblowing class
- 30 Ratings
I was overall satisfied with this class because it allowed me to make two beautiful glass pieces with the help of a very nice and experienced glass blower; however, I would've liked to be able to personally make more of my pieces rather than my instructor doing a lot of it
Matt was a great teacher, the experience was fun and our pumpkins turned out brilliantly!! Thank you
I <3 Scott!
This was our third time, and as always, our experience was great!!
Unique experience! Christina was patient, sharp, & informative. Family fun about a dozen times past cpl years.
I have taken my family several times and this was just as great and learned even more about glass and how heat works with glass very educational for my grandson (as well as me) and he loved it!
Scott was great! Really helpful and hilarious.