Tours happen rain or shine. Children under 9 are free. Well-behaved pets allowed. All ages and experience levels welcome. Guests should bring their own cameras.
Beacon Hill Photo Walk
Capture the old world charm of Federal-style row houses, narrow gaslit streets, and brick sidewalks of Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood on a 90 minute photography tour.
What You Will Do
- Walk the most famous streets of Boston's charming Beacon Hill
- Immerse yourself in its English-inspired 19th century architecture and learn how to take stunning photographs with a focus on composition
- Photograph famous Boston streets with any type of camera, and learn all about the rich history you're capturing in each shot
- 90 minute photo walking tour of Beacon Hill
- Photo composition booklet
- 56 Ratings
It was a challenging day on account of the weather. Otherwise a great day with good historical view of Beacon Hill and great photo tips
- Dave and Bonnie
Saba, Bonnie and I had a great day. It was very informative both the history and photography advice. Thank you!