Private MIT Walking Tour
Private 90 minute walking tour that focuses on MIT's history and culture, as told by its current students.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a private tour led by current MIT students and explore the renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Hear entertaining and inspiring stories about the university from your student guides
- Enjoy a tour that is tailored to your schedule and covers MIT history, culture, and stories of famous alumni
- Get the most out of your private tour in a small group of 10 guests or less
- Make stops at the Stata Center, the Green Building, East Campus, West Campus, Great Dome, Smooth Bridge, MIT Chapel and more
Tour runs rain or shine. There is limited street parking in the area, but there are several nearby parking garages.
Tours may not be cancelled or rescheduled after purchase.