Harvard Square Evening Excursion
Explore the historic and lively Harvard Square on this guided evening tour of Cambridge.
What You Will Do
- 2 hour walking tour of Cambridge, including the historic Harvard Yard and lively Harvard Square
- See the Cambridge colonial burial grounds, Park Street, Loeb Drama Center, the John Harvard statue, Brattle Street, Brattle House, the Longfellow Mansion, and more
- Ride America’s oldest subway from the Boston Commons to the other side of the Charles River
- Return to Park Street with your guide, or stay in Cambridge to enjoy the many restaurants, pubs, and hot spots it offers
- Rain ponchos will be provided in case of inclement weather
- Subway fare is included
Tour runs rain or shine.
- 4 Ratings
An evening tour of Harvard was ideal after a very hot summers day in Boston. Alan was an informative and engaging guide who took the trouble after the tour to recommend restaurants and went out of his way to walk us to near our hotel. I would however recommend starting the tour at Harvard Square metro station rather than in Boston as the only down side of the tour was the 30 minutes wasted travelling on an overcrowded peak our train from Boston to Harvard.