Private Walking Tour of Harvard University
90 minute private walking tour that focuses on Harvard's history and culture, as told by its current students.
What You Will Do
- Private tour for a group of up to 10 guests
- Tour is tailored to your schedule and covers main themes, including history, culture, and famous alumni
- Ends at Harvard's bookstore, the best place for obtaining Harvard merchandise
- Tour stops at Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, Massachusetts Hall, the Science Center, Memorial Church, Widener Library, the Harvard Lampoon, and Lowell House Bell Tower
- Guides are current Harvard students that share entertaining and inspiring stories about the school and its history
Tours run rain or shine and may be cancelled in the event of severe thunderstorms with lightning. There is limited street parking in the area, but there are several nearby parking garages.
Tours may not be cancelled or rescheduled after purchase.