- 28 Ratings
Framingham Kids Birthday Chocolate-Making Workshop
Create sweet memories with a chocolate-making birthday party perfect for kids. Give your children the delicious gift of a 90-minute class where they create chocolatey treats.
What You Will Do
- Watch as your kids learn how to make chocolate during a hands-on 90-minute workshop with a chocolatier
- Fill them up with a pizza lunch, then entertain them with a chocolate fountain where they can dip marshmallows, pretzels, oreos and strawberries
- Celebrate your child's birthday in style when they handcraft their own chocolate masterpiece
- 90-minute guided chocolate tasting, demo and decorating workshop
- Pizza lunch and chocolate fountain
Workshop is for a group of eight children, with an additional cost for each additional guest. 20 is the maximum number permitted. If special accommodations are needed, please inform partner prior to booking event.
Guests may cancel up to a week prior for a full refund.
- 28 Ratings
Pam Griffin was very welcoming to our Red Hat ladies and gave us a lot of information about chocolate from the Bean to the Bar. Great hands on experience because we all made our own dark chocolate bar to take home. The shop is very Chic and the demonstrations by their chocolatier was very good. Would highly recommend for any event or just stop by for delicious hot chocolate and some very tasty truffles. Pam was able to customize to our group. By the way their chocolate is delicious.