For ages 18+ only. A 4 person minimum is required to book. Workshop can accommodate up to 20 participants.
Chocolate Making Private Team Building in Framingham
Channel your inner Food Network star with your team with a team building experience that challenges your collaboration and creativity skills in a decadent way while learning how to make chocolate.
What You Will Do
- Imagine your CEO decorating a truffle or brainstorming with accounts payable on flavors—you’ll get this and much more at this delicious and creative 2 hour team building experience
- Learn the art and science of chocolate making through hands-on demonstration, and then team up in small groups to make, decorate, and name your very own truffle
- Recreate your logo, incorporate your favorite charity, and draw from your team's creativity to construct the perfect truffle which will then be judged in a workshop-wide competition by chocolate experts
- Each member of the winning team will receive a gift certificate to use on artisan chocolates, beverages, or ice cream
- Enjoy team building that highlights creative thinking, communication skills, and teamwork in a deliciously fun experience that boosts morale!
- 2 hour guided chocolate making team building workshop
- Expertise, supplies, and kitchen space
Must cancel within 1 week without penalty.
- 1 Rating