Tours happen rain or shine. Children under 9 are free, and well-behaved pets are allowed. All ages and experience levels welcome. Guests must bring their own cameras.
- 41 Ratings
Copley Square Photo Walk
Explore Boston's Copley Square on this 90 minute photography tour and learn how to take amazing photos of the area.
What You Will Do
- Walk Commonwealth Ave and capture unique photos on a 90 minute photography tour
- See the iconic Boston sites like the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, and the John Hancock Tower, while learning how to photograph varying architectural landscapes
- Photograph one of Boston's most famous neighborhoods and discover its rich history
- Get the tips and tricks you need to take stunning photos with any camera, even on a phone!
- 90 minute photography tour
- Photo guide booklet
- 41 Ratings
I wish it was longer and we could visit more places. But, it was a cold, windy day. So, it was just right for that weather. Overall, I enjoyed and learned. I want to try other tours with Saba. Thank you!
It was a relaxing and enjoyable way to learn more about how to use our camera! It was just the right amount of information. We also enjoyed learning more about Boston, even as residents!
Guide was very informative. Beautiful architecture. Would highly recommend.
Tried and true photo ops combined with interesting history. Saba is a professional that consistently provides fresh and fun ideas to keep everybody happy.
We were delighted to have some photography tuition and architectural/ historical information as we walked round this fabulous city. Three of our interests combined and beautifully delivered by our very patient host.