- 43 Ratings
Copley Square Photo Walk
Explore Boston's Copley Square on a 90-minute photography tour where you learn how to take amazing photos of the area. Wander along with a friendly guide to get a feel for the city and to snap memorable photos of your time here.
What You Will Do
- Walk along Commonwealth Ave to capture unique photos of this historic spot on a 90-minute photography tour
- See iconic sites, like the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, and the John Hancock Tower, all while learning how to photograph architectural landscapes
- Click away in one of Boston's most famous neighborhoods as you immerse yourself in the rich local history
- Get tips and tricks to take stunning photos with any camera, including your phone
- 90-minute photography tour
- Photo guide booklet
Tours happen rain or shine. Children under nine are free, and well-behaved pets are allowed. All ages and experience levels welcome. Guests must bring their own cameras.
- 43 Ratings
I wish it was longer and we could visit more places. But, it was a cold, windy day. So, it was just right for that weather. Overall, I enjoyed and learned. I want to try other tours with Saba. Thank you!
It was a relaxing and enjoyable way to learn more about how to use our camera! It was just the right amount of information. We also enjoyed learning more about Boston, even as residents!
Guide was very informative. Beautiful architecture. Would highly recommend.
Tried and true photo ops combined with interesting history. Saba is a professional that consistently provides fresh and fun ideas to keep everybody happy.