Take a private tour of MIT, following actual students around the campus. Learn about the university's rich history and listen to tales only insiders know.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a tour that is completely customizable to fit your group’s needs and interests
- Meet your student-guide in Cambridge and prepare to explore the school that stands among the United States’ top universities
- Unlock the secrets of the school with stops at its most iconic sites: Become privy to a few MIT secrets along the way
- Head toward the Green Building, a concrete edifice where researchers conduct cutting-edge meteorological assessments and radio communications.
- Check out the Great Dome, lovingly referred to as the “Center of the Universe” by alums and home to the school’s engineering library
- 90-minute walking tour of MIT
- MIT student guide
Tour runs rain or shine. There is limited street parking in the area, but there are several nearby parking garages.
Tours may not be cancelled or rescheduled after purchase.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year