- Take advantage of an intermediate sailing course to learn the essential skills you need to command a boat up to 40 feet in coastal waters
- Enjoy an intensive three-day course where you earn your ASA Basic Coastal Cruising Certification: Leave class with a more advanced knowledge base
- Get experience docking and cover advanced sail theory, heavy weather sailing maneuvers, crew positions and more
- Get 24 hours of instruction over three days: Start each morning with a lecture taught in the main salon of the cruising boat, followed by at least five hours of sailing
- 3 day ASA 103 sailing course
- Sailboats to practice on
- All safety equipment
ASA 101 is a prerequisite. This course is held over three consecutive days on either M, T, W or F, S, Su, from 10am - 6pm each day.
Full refund minus a $95.00 processing fee for cancellations made 21 days prior to the start of the course. Course is non-refundable if cancellations are made within the 21 day period prior to your course, unless operators can fill your spot with someone from a waiting list. All book packages and costs associated with book packages (i.e. mailing, sales tax, etc.) are non-refundable once they have been shipped.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below