Accompany us on Salem’s Original ghostly tour and experience why our highly acclaimed lantern-lit stroll has been a “Witch City” institution since 1997
- Delve into Salem’s macabre past as our knowledgeable and charismatic guides regale you with true tales of the city’s history
- Stroll along with paths that are only lit by lanterns as you explore the truth behind this “Witch City”
- Hear stories about the area’s ghastly past, including those of documented paranormal activity and murders that date back years
- Walk through the historic downtown area as well as the McIntire District and the Seaport area
- Operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
- Children under age 6 are free.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend that all individuals, whether fully vaccinated or not, keep a mask with them just in case there is a need to put it on.
All sales are final. Tickets are non-transferable. Tours run in all weather unless a state of emergency is declared.