Set off on a tour led by current Harvard students. Learn about the untold history, unique culture, and famous alumni of Harvard’s hallowed halls.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet your guide and then embark on a 70-minute student-led walking tour of Harvard University, one of the country’s top colleges
- Follow along with an informative guide, who offers a unique perspective on college life at the famed institution
- View the brick facades of the dormitories, libraries, and classrooms, visiting Old Yard, Massachusetts Hall, and more
- See historical edifices, like Memorial Hall, the Widener Library, and the Harvard Lampoon, as well as the statue of John Harvard
- Learn about the most famous people to attend Harvard, hear historical anecdotes, and get an insider’s view of current college life
- Guided tour
Tour runs rain or shine, but may be cancelled in the event of severe thunderstorms with lightning. There is limited street parking in the area, but there are several nearby parking garages.
Customer may cancel at any time.
Apr 18, 2017
May 13, 2016
Fun and engaging tour guide. Very knowledgeable
May 5, 2016
Apr 26, 2015
Meeting location:  1376 Massachusetts Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year