Stroll the cobblestone streets and narrow brick alleyways of Boston's Historic North End on a guided food tour. Delve into the heart of the city's best Italian food off the beaten path.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Begin your tour with fresh pasta as a perfect introduction to the North End, Boston’s very own Little Italy
- Enjoy brick oven pizza as your next bite, cooked perfectly in an oven imported from Italy
- Head to an authentic Italian import grocery, where you’ll savor the flavors of freshly-sliced Italian salamis in their original sub sandwich
- Make you way inside a public market featuring home-grown produce, and where you’ll try a snack at a secret stop
- Experience a Bostonian lobster roll as you learn some interesting facts about this iconic crustacean
- Conclude your adventure with a classic Sicilian cannoli in a pastry shop that’s been a North End staple since 1930
- Three-hour and thirty-minute guided food tour in Boston’s Historic North End
- Six stops to taste the local flavors
- A passionate and local guide
- Small intimate groups (maximum of 12)
- Explore the birthplace of the American Revolution, savoring each bite along the way
- You can add upgraded drink package tickets at checkout which include either a Chianti or Peroni (An Italian red wine or Italian light beer)
- Limited substitutions for gluten and nut allergies and for vegan options
- We will walk about 1 mile over the course of 3 hours, and suggest that you wear comfortable shoes.
- The tour is not very wheelchair accessible: at least one restaurant has a step up to get inside, and others involve going down to the basement. This tour is not recommended for guests with serious mobility issues.
- This tour will be fine for strollers, though we visit some small shops where you may need to keep the strollers outside. Sometimes we also sit downstairs (no elevator) so you may need to carry the stroller or take the child out while we’re eating.
Meeting location:  136 Blackstone St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year