Head out on a spooky ghost tour through a local cemetery. Visit Salem’s oldest burying ground and unearth the secrets and stories of the infamous deceased.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make your way to Salem’s oldest cemetery as you uncover the secrets and stories of the deceased
- Examine uniquely-crafted grave markers exhibiting timeless engravings by some of the region’s preeminent stone carvers
- Hear spooky stories about the deceased and the area itself, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided ghost tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- You do NOT need to print voucher. Show voucher on your phone or present ID of primary customer
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We will end in the downtown area. The guide can give you directions to where you want to go
- All sales final
- Tours run in all weather unless a state of emergency is declared
Oct 29, 2022
Sep 25, 2022
Sep 20, 2022
While the tour was informational and still fun, our tour guide seemed like he was a bit confused about what he was talking about and not very prepared for the tour he was giving. This was a little disappointing because we were really hoping to learn more about the cemetery and all the information was really scattered.
Oct 29, 2021
Aug 26, 2021
Jul 11, 2021
Jun 17, 2021
Aug 29, 2019
Jeff was a great guide!
Aug 19, 2019
We had a great time on the tour! We learned some interesting tidbits about some of Salem's residents as well as the history of the area. A fantastic way to explore the cemetery! Our guide was very knowledgable and friendly.
Jul 21, 2019
Great guide, friendly and knowledgeable.
Meeting location:  8 Central St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year