Head out on a spooky ghost tour through a local cemetery. Visit Salem’s oldest burying ground and unearth the secrets and stories of the infamous deceased.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make your way to Salem’s oldest cemetery as you uncover the secrets and stories of the deceased
- Examine uniquely-crafted grave markers exhibiting timeless engravings by some of the region’s preeminent stone carvers
- Hear spooky stories about the deceased and the area itself, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided ghost tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- You do NOT need to print voucher. Show voucher on your phone or present ID of primary customer
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We will end in the downtown area. The guide can give you directions to where you want to go
- All sales final
- Tours run in all weather unless a state of emergency is declared
Oct 29, 2021
Aug 26, 2021
Jul 11, 2021
Jun 17, 2021
Aug 29, 2019
Jeff was a great guide!
Aug 19, 2019
We had a great time on the tour! We learned some interesting tidbits about some of Salem's residents as well as the history of the area. A fantastic way to explore the cemetery! Our guide was very knowledgable and friendly.
Jul 21, 2019
Great guide, friendly and knowledgeable.
Jul 7, 2019
This tour was fantastic, you can tell the guide really did his research, was passionate about this element of history, and wanted to share what he knew to us guests. I would recommend to anyone who wants a unique experience!
Jul 3, 2019
The guide was really interested in what he was sharing with us, appeared to have done his homework. As he continues to lead tours he will likely become more relaxed and engaging.
Jun 7, 2019
Entertaining and Educational, we loved it. Bob was amazing!
Meeting location:  8 Central St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year